AJHM Insulator Ash Density Tester
AJHM Insulator Ash Density Tester is a complete set of “gray density” measuring device developed by our company in accordance with the needs of my country's power grid anti-pollution flashover work and in line with the new standards of grid pollution classification. The device complies with GB/T 16434-2004 “Selection and size determination of high-voltage insulators under dirty conditions Part 1: Definitions, information and general principles” （instead of GB/T 16434-1996, GB/T 5582-1993, JB/T 5895-1991） and State Grid Corporation Q/GDW 152-2006 “High-voltage overhead lines and substation environmental pollution area classification and external insulation selection standards”.
AJHM insulator ash density tester is a complete measuring device. It contains precision electronic balance, blast drying oven, vacuum filter and measuring accessories. The entire device is easy to operate and accurate in measurement.
1. The vacuum filtration device has mature technology, convenient use and high efficiency. With multiple taps, multiple filtering processes can be realized at once. Using water circulation device instead of oil circulation pump is more convenient to use and has low failure rate.
2. The blast drying adopts German technology and advanced air duct; the fan has low noise and stable performance.
3, microcomputer intelligent control, after setting the temperature, the meter will judge the power required for heating by itself, and display the heating status, the temperature control is accurate and stable.
4. Adjustable air inlet to control the temperature and gas discharge in the box.
5. The high-precision electronic analytical balance has multiple functions such as digital multi-point linear correction, drift correction, power-on self-check and tare.
6. ??With supporting calculation software, the calculation is convenient and the result is more accurate.
1. Balance accuracy: 0.1mg
2. Maximum weighing: 200g
3. Temperature control range: room temperature +10℃～250℃
4, temperature resolution: 1℃
5. Temperature fluctuation: ±1℃
6. ??Temperature uniformity: ±1℃
7, suction filtration flow: 60L/Min
8. Maximum vacuum degree of suction filtration: 0.098MPa
9. Single head suction volume of suction filter: 10L/min
10. Number of suction heads: 2
11. Power supply voltage: 220±10%
12. Ambient temperature: 5-40℃
13, relative humidity: 85%
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Explanation of Enquiry
Method of contact and occupation