AJHX800 Internet-based full-time high-voltage remote phasing system
The AJHX800 Internet phasing system （hereinafter referred to as the “system”） consists of two parts: Internet phasing base station （hereinafter referred to as “base station”） and Internet phasing handset （hereinafter referred to as “handset”）.
The system uses the base station to unify the phasing standard in the coverage area. In the phasing process, the handheld only needs to collect once to determine which of the three phases A, B, and C the collected line belongs to, and solve the current power transmission /Distribution lines are marked with confusion.
The base station is installed at the 220V/380V power supply, collects its phase signal, and calibrates it to the designated 10kV line, and defines the A, B, and C three phases of the line as the reference phase signal. The base station sends the reference phase value to the handheld through the mobile Internet, and the handheld compares the measured phase value with the reference phase value to quickly and accurately distinguish the corresponding phase.
Base station part:
1. Base station: Obtain the reference phase signal and coordinate with the handheld for phasing.
2. GPS mushroom antenna: used for base station GPS satellite timing.
3, 4G mobile network antenna: used for base station to connect 2G/3G/4G mobile network signals.
4, 380V power cord: used to connect the base station with 380V power.
5. GPS antenna base bracket: used to fix the GPS antenna
1. Accessory box: contains two pointed terminals, two self-check test wires, and two ground wires.
2. Handheld: Built-in GPS timing module and 4G communication module, cooperate with the base station to complete the phasing work.
3. Charger: 9V2A is used to charge the handheld device, and 5V1A is used to charge the transmitter.
4. Insulating rod: 3m in length, used for high-voltage nuclear phases of 220kV and below.
5. X collector: dedicated to collecting phase signals in enclosed switchgear.
6. ??Elastic band: used to bind and fix the collector.
7, Y collector: dedicated to collecting phase signals in enclosed switchgear.
8. X transmitter （spare）: used for short-range nuclear phase acquisition of phase signals.
9, Y transmitter （spare）: used for phasing and short-range nuclear phase acquisition of phase signals.
10, X transmitter: used for short-range nuclear phase acquisition of phase signals.
11, Y transmitter: used for phasing and short-range nuclear phase acquisition of phase signals.
1. The base station continuously collects signals at a fixed location and uses this signal as the reference phase signal for phasing, and then sends this reference phase signal to the handheld through the network server, so that the handheld has a unified phase for each phasing Reference color scale.
2. A set of base stations can match multiple handsets for phasing at the same time.
3. If there is no handset currently in phasing operation, the base station will automatically enter the sleep mode to save network traffic and costs.
4. The base station can choose 2G/3G/4G mobile networks of three communication operators （China Mobile, China Unicom, and Telecom）.
5. The base station has a phase angle difference calibration function, which can calibrate the current 380V three-phase phase signal to different voltage levels, generally to 10kV.
6. ??Both the handset and the base station can automatically switch between the PPS mode and the timing mode according to the strength of the GPS signal.
7. When there is no mobile network signal, the handheld can first store the phase value data, and then complete the data exchange with the base station where there is a network signal, and then complete the phasing work.
8. All data exchanges in the phasing process are automatically completed by the system to avoid manual errors.
9. The handheld will automatically shut down without any operation for 1 hour.
10. Both the transmitter and the handheld have built-in rechargeable lithium batteries, and the battery can be removed and replaced. The handheld uses a 9V2A charger, and the transmitter uses a 5V1A charger.
11. The handset has a voice broadcast function, which can voice prompt measurement results and operation steps; it can clearly broadcast A phase or B phase or C phase when phasing.
12. The transmitter can work in the voltage range of 5V～220kV. When the voltage is lower than 1KV, please ground the charging hole of the transmitter. When the voltage is higher than 220kV, a longer insulating rod is required.
13. The built-in buzzer sounds when the transmitter contacts the high-voltage line, and the two indicator lights at the bottom flash alternately.
14. The result judgment （in-phase, out-of-phase） adopts the A-level standard, and the phase difference ≥30° is out of phase, and the phase difference <30° is in phase.
1. Phase difference accuracy: error ≤ 5°。
2. Frequency accuracy: ±0.1Hz.
3. Base station power supply voltage and frequency: AC100V～420V, 50Hz.
4. Satellite PPS clock error: ≤50ns.
5. Applicable voltage range of the transmitter: 5V～220kV.
6. ??The maximum transmission line-of-sight of transmitter and handset: about 100 meters
7. Handheld battery capacity: 2600mAh.
8. Transmitter battery capacity: 350mAh.
9. Leakage current during high voltage measurement: <10uA.
10. Power consumption when the base station is working: <0.5W
11, transmitter power consumption: <0.1W
12. Handheld power consumption: <0.3W.
13. Storage environment: -40℃- +55℃， humidity ≤95%RH.
14. Weight: a single handheld machine is about 5.5kg, and a base station machine is about 2kg.
15. Handheld machine size: length 89cm*width 26cm*height 11cm.
16. Base station size: length 50cm*width 26cm*height 11cm.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Explanation of Enquiry
Method of contact and occupation